Sunday, July 27, 2008

hanging by a moment


i've been so busy that i can't make up my mind on what to post for a couple of weeks now.
photography. music. academic tutorial. friends. more friends. family. jo1.

sometimes when i wake up early in the morning, with an awful pain, i feel i already have it all.
thankful. seeking forgiveness. closing my eyes. then i will not expect for more when i get back to sleep... but when the right hour to be ready to face world (office, gmiks) has come, i still can open my mind, my eyes, my body, and soul. what should i do? i've been given another day! work hard, play hard, and rock harder! =)

"There's nothing else to lose. There's nothing else to find. There's nothing in the world, That can change my mind. There is nothing else. There is nothing else. There is nothing else." - lifehouse

No comments: