Monday, August 18, 2008

tiring yet fulfilling

lately, i'm catching up my breath.. literally.
i'm living the best part of my life now, that's my point of view. i know some will have some pop-up questions on their heads again, asking is he really living life as it should be. i don't mind that anymore.
currently, i'm catching up with my friends and relatives as i stated on my posts before. to those whom i've scheduled a meeting/gmik and i cancelled on the last minute because i'm not feeling well, please accept my apologies again. =) let's have another dates. =)
other things i'm currently busy of... photography, math tutorial (sorry, i choose on my own pace and it's for free so please don't contact me =) ), raising pets, a lot of singing (hehe... some with my guitar/friends), spending time with jo1, spending time with Him.
have you asked yourself if you really want to live? i do. many times... life is not measured how long i live, but how i live with it.
another day, another life... tiring yet fulfilling

No comments: