Saturday, October 17, 2009

the storm and i

just like how others face the storm, i'm still here facing my own storm. for the coming week, i'll make another attempt to repair dikes on my body, and to clear out the passage of the flood. just like others, i'm not perfect in terms of caring for my dikes. "i sometimes feel hopeless during the storm, as we all do because we are just humans, but i never lose faith on Him who restores my hope. i never lose the appreciation of my daily life i'm receiving right at the start of my day when i open my eyes."

my storm's fifth year is almost approaching, July 2010. it sometimes feel like it just took a blink of an eye to reach its fifth year.

to others who are facing their own storm, i really want to reach out for you. not to give you advice, because you alone can teach your mind and body, but to hear out from you on the things you are thinking.. may it be bad or good. they said a tattoo is a bad sign of a man's faith, well if that's the case, i'm that bad. =)
ciao.

during the storm, just keep the faith...

No comments: