Wednesday, June 11, 2008

count on me


same as what i've told my friends and relatives before, just basing it on my research thru medical books and internet, i know where i'm coming from.

now, i have the tag. Dindo didn't write it on previous prescriptions, finally he has used it.
why? the check-up i had this afternoon has not been a medical thing but a social and somehow spiritual thing. i started up the conversation because i know Dindo won't be discussing life, specifically my future, if i won't start the conversation about it. somehow i may say i wanted him to be strong for me and talk to me anything. not that i'm giving up, but i just want to talk on the reality IF...

after having the tag, i right away thought...

hey, we have an infinite count... so 4 is not the last of it!

..but if ever 4 is the last one i'll have, then i hope you'll continue the counting.


God bless us all!

No comments: